Graphic Design interns are responsible for assisting in the production of sales literature, advertisements, and exhibition materials. Focus is placed on corporate branding to ensure proper design layout, color, and typography. Interns will collaborate with multiple departments during their tenure.
• Majoring in Graphic Design or a related program
• Minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
• Must be in second year or higher in a 2 or 4 year college/university
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
• Knowledge in After Effects, Dreamweaver, and Flash is a plus