Point level detection in a heat exchanger
VEGASWING 66 is the ideal solution for this application.
With a temperature range of -196 ... +450° C and a maximum pressure of 160 bar, it’s just perfect for this demanding measurement task.
From the wide range of options the operator chose a robust aluminium housing and a standard, size G1 threaded fitting. Together with a relay output, the VEGASWING 66 sensor fit like custom made into the existing power plant systems.
This solution increases not only the reliability of the system but also its safety margin. If one of the two overfill protection systems fails, continued, trouble-free operation of the boiler is guaranteed.
- Durable and resistant to pressure surges
- Universally applicable - independent of density and dielectric constant of the medium
- Safety ensured through additional, different measuring System
- Accurate, reliable measurement
- Simple adjustment
- Cost savings through greater plant availability