Separator for 4 … 20 mA sensors
Double channel , passive
The double channel VEGATRENN 152 is used for galvanic separation, intrinsically safe power supply as well as signal transmission of Ex-approved 4 … 20 mA sensors in hazardous areas. The separator is ideal in conjunction with controllers without own Ex approval. The VEGATRENN 152 is suitable for bidirectional transmission of HART signals. The HART signal can be picked off via the HART communication sockets integrated in the front or the terminals. The complete HART permeability allows complete access to the sensor settings.
- Simple installation because no additional voltage supple required
- Simple installation though carrier rail mounting as well as detachable, coded terminals
- Reliable separation of intrinsically safe and non-intrinsically safe circuits
4 … 20 mA/HART
4 … 20 mA/HART
Separating and protective instruments
Further downloads for this product
All documents and software for this product can be found in our Download Center.Show all downloads
An error has occurred
An error occurred when starting the configurator. We have documented the error and are working on it.
Please try again later. Alternatively you can contact us directly.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Prices, delivery times & more
Log in to myVEGA to get the full functionality.
- Prices & delivery times
- Offers & orders
- 2D & 3D drawings
- Save configurations
With myVEGA as your personal information platform, you’ll have at your disposal numerous online functions revolving around the VEGA products.
- Configurator for the entire VEGA product range
- Information about prices and delivery times
- Saving of configurations
- 2D/3D drawings of your configured instrument
- Overview of order transactions
Still no access?Register
Log into myVEGA
Here you can log in with your access data in myVEGA.
Enter your e-mail address and we will send you a link to reset your password.