External display and adjustment unit for plics® sensors
External display and adjustment unit for VEGA sensors, optionally with Bluetooth
The VEGADIS 81 is an external, digital display and adjustment unit for all plics® sensors. The instrument is mounted in a distance of up to 50 m away from the sensor where it is easily accessible. It is directly connected to the electronics of the sensor from which it is also powered.
- Reading and adjustment comfort through installation in 90° steps
- Simple adjustment via 4 keys and clearly structured program guidance
- Good readability of the display through clear text indication with graphic support (PLICSCOM)
- Measured value indication and sensor adjustment in an easily accessible position
- Optional possibility of wireless operation via Bluetooth with smartphone/tablet/PC as well as magnetic pen operation in case of housing lid with inspection window
Display instruments and adjustment
Further downloads for this product
All documents and software for this product can be found in our Download Center.Show all downloads
An error has occurred
An error occurred when starting the configurator. We have documented the error and are working on it.
Please try again later. Alternatively you can contact us directly.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Prices, delivery times & more
Log in to myVEGA to get the full functionality.
- Prices & delivery times
- Quotes & orders
- 2D & 3D drawings
- Save configurations
With myVEGA as your personal information platform, you’ll have at your disposal numerous online functions revolving around the VEGA products.
- Configurator for the entire VEGA product range
- Information about prices and delivery times
- Order directly online
- Saving of configurations
- 2D/3D drawings of your configured instrument
- Overview of order transactions
Still no access?Register
Log into myVEGA
Here you can log in with your access data in myVEGA.
Enter your e-mail address and we will send you a link to reset your password.