Adjustment-free, capacitive rod probe for level detection of adhesive products
Rod probe, fully PTFE or PFA insulated
For liquids, also in non-conductive containers, Sensor length up to 4 m
The VEGACAP 27 is an adjustment-free, capacitive level sensor for liquids. Typical applications are overfill and dry run protection for adhesive as well as conductive liquids. The probe operates in liquids with a dielectric constant from 1.5.
- Long lifetime and low maintenance requirement through robust mechanical construction
- Minimum time and cost expenditure thanks to simple setup without medium
- Exact switching point even with strong buildup
Further downloads for this product
All documents and software for this product can be found in our Download Center.Show all downloads
An error has occurred
An error occurred when starting the configurator. We have documented the error and are working on it.
Please try again later. Alternatively you can contact us directly.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Prices, delivery times & more
Log in to myVEGA to get the full functionality.
- Prices & delivery times
- Quotes & orders
- 2D & 3D drawings
- Save configurations
With myVEGA as your personal information platform, you’ll have at your disposal numerous online functions revolving around the VEGA products.
- Configurator for the entire VEGA product range
- Information about prices and delivery times
- Order directly online
- Saving of configurations
- 2D/3D drawings of your configured instrument
- Overview of order transactions
Still no access?Register
Log into myVEGA
Here you can log in with your access data in myVEGA.
Enter your e-mail address and we will send you a link to reset your password.