Capacitive high temperature electrode for level detection
Rod probe, partly ceramic insulated
For bulk solids at high temperatures up to +400° C, Sensor length up to 32 m
The VEGACAP 67 point level sensor can be used universally for bulk solids. The probe is designed for high temperature applications.
- High flexibility through shortenable probe
- Long lifetime and low maintenance requirement through robust mechanical construction
- Universal use in bulk solids through wide temperature range
VEGACAP 62, 65, 66, 67
Further downloads for this product
All documents and software for this product can be found in our Download Center.Show all downloads
An error has occurred
An error occurred when starting the configurator. We have documented the error and are working on it.
Please try again later. Alternatively you can contact us directly.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Prices, delivery times & more
Log in to myVEGA to get the full functionality.
- Prices & delivery times
- Quotes & orders
- 2D & 3D drawings
- Save configurations
With myVEGA as your personal information platform, you’ll have at your disposal numerous online functions revolving around the VEGA products.
- Configurator for the entire VEGA product range
- Information about prices and delivery times
- Order directly online
- Saving of configurations
- 2D/3D drawings of your configured instrument
- Overview of order transactions
Still no access?Register
Log into myVEGA
Here you can log in with your access data in myVEGA.
Enter your e-mail address and we will send you a link to reset your password.