The new PLICSMOBILE T81 is an external radio unit for wireless transmission of measured values and remote parameterization of HART sensors.
The following versions are now available:
- Remote version PLICSMOBILE T81 with HART communication to the sensor
- Detached battery/accumulator unit PLICSMOBILE B81 for supplying PLICSMOBILE T81 and connected sensors
- Solar panel PLICSMOBILE S81 for connection to PLICSMOBILE B81
The most important features of the new PLICSMOBILE T81 at a glance:
- Integration of up to 15 HART sensors via one PLICSMOBILE
- Detached battery/accumulator unit with high capacity
- Combination antenna for GSM/GPRS/UMTS, Bluetooth Smart and GPS
- Prepared for future use in potentially explosive atmospheres
Typical applications are measurement data transmission for mobile containers with position determination via GPS, battery-operated, self-sufficient level and deep-well measurement, tank farms and applications in the water and sewage sector.
PLICSMOBILE T81 lends itself particularly well for data exchange with the web-based visualization software VEGA Inventory System.