In the last production step, the finished pigment powders are pneumatically conveyed into packing silos.
The conveying system generates very high dust levels and air movement inside the silos. To control the filling process, the levels in the silos need continuous monitoring. A high level detection switch is used for safety shutdown in case of overfilling. The pigment powder is then filled into sacks via the bottom outlet.
High measurement reliability, even in extremely dusty environments
Simple to set up
Continuous level measurement with guided radar in filling silo
- Accurate measurement despite extremely dusty environment
- Reliable level measurement, even in media with low dielectric constant
- Simple and fast setup with display and adjustment module
Measuring range - Distance
Vibrating level switch for protection against overfilling
- Simple setup without calibration
- Reliable detection despite changing density of the medium
- Dependable function thanks to product-independent switching point
Detection of solids in water
with tube extension
with temperature adapter