Double channel controller acc. to NAMUR (IEC 60947-5-6) for level detection
Transmission of NAMUR signals for level signalling (double channel)
The VEGATOR 112 is a controller for level detection with relay output for vibrating level switches VEGASWING, VEGAVIB and VEGAWAVE with electronics version according to NAMUR (IEC 60947-5-6). With this instrument, simple control tasks can be solved. Also for use as part of overfill protections. Typical applications are monitoring functions such as overflow or dry run protection.
- Simple and comfortable line monitoring by means of test keys for both channels (also for SIL and WHG)
- Simple installation though carrier rail mounting as well as detachable, coded terminals
- Comprehensive monitoring detects short circuit and open circuit of the measuring line and disturbances in the sensor
Controllers and communication
Further downloads for this product
All documents and software for this product can be found in our Download Center.Show all downloads
An error has occurred
An error occurred when starting the configurator. We have documented the error and are working on it.
Please try again later. Alternatively you can contact us directly.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Prices, delivery times & more
Log in to myVEGA to get the full functionality.
- Prices & delivery times
- Offers & orders
- 2D & 3D drawings
- Save configurations
With myVEGA as your personal information platform, you’ll have at your disposal numerous online functions revolving around the VEGA products.
- Configurator for the entire VEGA product range
- Information about prices and delivery times
- Saving of configurations
- 2D/3D drawings of your configured instrument
- Overview of order transactions
Still no access?Register
Log into myVEGA
Here you can log in with your access data in myVEGA.
Enter your e-mail address and we will send you a link to reset your password.