The finished pellets are stored ready for delivery in corrugated metal silos up to and over 30 m high. Larger storage volumes allow the supplier to better respond to the increased demand during the heating season and utilize the production equipment continuously throughout the year. For optimal planning of material logistics, a reliable measurement of silo contents is a must.
Highly dependable and accurate level measurement, even during filling
By optimising silo volumes, it results in better utilization of production capacity
Simple mounting, installation from top
Non-contact level measurement with radar in the pellet silo.
- Wear-free thanks to non-contact measurement
- Easy mounting and setup due to top installation
- Good focusing of the radar beam enables sure measurement even during filling and with corrugated walls
Measuring range - Distance
Point level detection with vibrating level switch in the storage silo
- Reliable level signal under all operating conditions
- Wear and maintenance-free
- Easy to install and adjustment-free
Detection of solids in water
with tube extension