The finished pellets are stored ready for delivery in corrugated metal silos up to and over 30 m high. Larger storage volumes allow the supplier to better respond to the increased demand during the heating season and utilize the production equipment continuously throughout the year. For optimal planning of material logistics, a reliable measurement of silo contents is a must.
Non-contact level measurement with radar in the pellet silo.
- Wear free thanks to non-contact measurement
- Easy mounting and setup due to top installation
- Good focusing of the radar beam enables sure measurement even during filling and with corrugated walls
Point level detection with vibrating level switch in the storage silo
- Reliable level signal under all operating conditions
- Wear and maintenance free
- Adjustment free and easy to install
Detection of solids in water