The ingredients for making ice cream are accurately weighed and fed into a mixing tank, where the "premix" is made. Afterwards, the premix is passed through the homogenizer at a pressure of about 140 bar and then pasteurized at 80 °C. The level in the premix vessel and the pressure in the pipeline leading to the homogenizer need to be continuously monitored to ensure continuous ice cream production.
Certified materials according to FDA and EC 1935/2004 regulations
Short delivery time and standardized operation thanks to plics® concept
Simple installation due to small dimensions
Continuous level measurement with radar in the "premix"
- Non-contact measurement, unaffected by agitators even in small vessels thanks to extremely tight focusing
- Flange with encapsulated antenna system allows optimal CIP and SIP cleaning
- Reliable measurement, resistant to condensation
Pressure transmitter for monitoring pressure in a homogenizer
- Robust diaphragm easily handles high pressures
- Resistant to vacuum during the cleaning cycle