External display and adjustment unit for plics® sensors
External display and adjustment unit for VEGA sensors, optionally with Bluetooth
- Reading and adjustment comfort through installation in 90° steps
- Simple adjustment via 4 keys and clearly structured program guidance
- Good readability of the display through clear text indication with graphic support (PLICSCOM)
- Measured value indication and sensor adjustment in an easily accessible position
- Optional possibility of wireless operation via Bluetooth with smartphone/tablet/PC as well as magnetic pen operation in case of housing lid with inspection window
Detailed information on prices and delivery times can be found in the Configurator.
|from 1||€ 293.00|
|from 5||10 % Discount|
|from 10||Please contact us!|
If a measuring instrument is installed in a difficult-to-access location, this process indicator can be connected to the electronics of the VEGA sensor and mounted in a more accessible location. The distance between the sensor and the display unit VEGADIS 81 can be up to 50 m.
A direct connection into the electronics provides a fully bi-directional data link to the sensor.
Typical applications for the process indicator are:
- Visual monitoring of measured level and pressure values
- Display unit of diagnostic information and sensor parameters
- Adjustment unit for the connected VEGA sensor
Display instruments and adjustment
Further downloads for this product
All documents and software for this product can be found in our Download Center.Show all downloads
An error has occurred
An error occurred when starting the configurator. We have documented the error and are working on it.
Please try again later. Alternatively you can contact us directly.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
With myVEGA as your personal information platform, you’ll have at your disposal numerous online functions revolving around the VEGA products.
- Configurator for the entire VEGA product range
- Information about prices and delivery times
- Order directly online
- Saving of configurations
- 2D/3D drawings of your configured instrument
- Overview of order transactions
Still no access?Register for free
Enter your e-mail address and we will send you a link to reset your password.