VEGAPULS WL S 61
The low-cost radar sensor with Bluetooth technology
Radar is the technology of choice in many level measurement applications. While ultrasonic sensors were commonly used in the past, the advantages of radar are so convincing, plant operators now prefer to use radar sensors instead. The VEGAPULS WL S 61 ensures a continuous, maintenance-free operation in standard liquid applications.”
- Wireless Bluetooth setup and adjustment
- Can be used outdoors without restriction (LPR Standard)
- Non-contact sensor for level and flow measurements
- Measurement unaffected by weather conditions
- Flood-proof housing with IP 66/68 (2 bar) protection rating
|Measuring range---Distance||8 m|
|Process pressure||-1...2 bar|
±5mm / ±0.2"
|Version||With plastic horn antenna ø 75mm|
|Protection rating||IP 68 (2 bar)|
Ready to order?
Click the link below to order your reliable radar today.