External display for 4 ... 20 mA/HART sensors, without external power supply for panel mounting
External display and adjustment module for panel mounting without external energy
The VEGADIS 176 is an external display and adjustment module without additional external energy. It is used for separate measured value indication of all standardized 4 … 20 mA circuits.
- Universal use through five-digit, scalable 17 mm display with backlight
- Reliable function and various application possibilities thanks to a compact, robust housing with high protection rating in the front area
- The low voltage drop of < 1 V allows the use in most 4 … 20 mA circuits
Voltage drop:|;< 1 V
Signal: |;4 … 20 mA
Mounting: |;panel mounting
- Reliable function and wide range of application thanks to compact, rugged housing with high protection rating
- Universal use through 5-digit, backlit, scalable 17 mm display
- The low voltage drop of <1 V allows use in most 4 ... 20 mA circuits
Display instruments and adjustment
Further downloads for this product
All documents and software for this product can be found in our Download Center.Show all downloads
An error has occurred
An error occurred when starting the configurator. We have documented the error and are working on it.
Please try again later. Alternatively you can contact us directly.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Prices, delivery times & more
Log in to myVEGA to get the full functionality.
- Prices & delivery times
- Quotes & orders
- 2D & 3D drawings
- Save configurations
With myVEGA as your personal information platform, you’ll have at your disposal numerous online functions revolving around the VEGA products.
- Configurator for the entire VEGA product range
- Information about prices and delivery times
- Order directly online
- Saving of configurations
- 2D/3D drawings of your configured instrument
- Overview of order transactions
Still no access?Register
Log into myVEGA
Here you can log in with your access data in myVEGA.
Enter your e-mail address and we will send you a link to reset your password.