DTM Collection and PACTware
Open adjustment software with device description and adjustment interface according to the FDT standard
PACTware is a multi-manufacturer supported software frame for the DTM-based setup, adjustment, diagnosis and documentation of field devices. The VEGA DTMs connect to both field devices and controller, which show the complete device capability in an easy to use and understand graphical format. PACTware supports the DTMs of different manufacturers and operates across multiple communication protocols. This means communication-independent adjustment of different field devices made by other manufacturers is available to all. PACTware and the standard version of the VEGA DTM Collection is available as a free-of-charge download, see details and links below or go to our download section and search under Software.
- User-friendly and unique adjustment program for the PC
- High adjustment comfort through graphic user guidance, project memory and documentation
- • Extended functions are optionally available in the “Full version” DVD. Additional functions include; tank volume calculation, storing of echo curves, device data and extended diagnosis and database
- Full version is lifetime license: version updates are free of charge (Sign up to DTM Newsletter)
- Optimized PACTware DC setup to get the maximum efficiency out of point-to-point connections with minimum effort
Display instruments and adjustment
Further downloads for this product
All documents and software for this product can be found in our Download Center.Show all downloads
An error has occurred
An error occurred when starting the configurator. We have documented the error and are working on it.
Please try again later. Alternatively you can contact us directly.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Prices, delivery times & more
Log in to myVEGA to get the full functionality.
- Prices & delivery times
- Order directly online
- Quotes & orders
- 2D & 3D drawings
- Save configurations
With myVEGA as your personal information platform, you’ll have at your disposal numerous online functions revolving around the VEGA products.
- Configurator for the entire VEGA product range
- Information about prices and delivery times
- Order directly online
- Saving of configurations
- 2D/3D drawings of your configured instrument
- Overview of order transactions
Still no access?Register
Log into myVEGA
Here you can log in with your access data in myVEGA.
Enter your e-mail address and we will send you a link to reset your password.