Ethernet Profibus interface ensures access from parameter software (PACTware) to field device
The TH-LINK.X is an Ethernet Profibus Interface providing the connection between the higher-level network and the field level. Hence the access of the parameter software PACTware from the Ethernet to the Profibus network is ensured. A separate PCMCIA card for the PC is not required.Furthermore diagnosis possibilities are available to ensure the network stability. Hence the Profibus systems can be operated economically.
- Unique platform for network diagnosis and parameter adjustment
- Simple installation and setup through WEB server and DTM
- Central access to all parameters of the Profibus sensors in the network
Ethernet Profibus DP coupler
Further downloads for this product
All documents and software for this product can be found in our Download Center.Show all downloads
An error has occurred
An error occurred when starting the configurator. We have documented the error and are working on it.
Please try again later. Alternatively you can contact us directly.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Prices, delivery times & more
Log in to myVEGA to get the full functionality.
- Prices & delivery times
- Quotes & orders
- 2D & 3D drawings
- Save configurations
With myVEGA as your personal information platform, you’ll have at your disposal numerous online functions revolving around the VEGA products.
- Configurator for the entire VEGA product range
- Information about prices and delivery times
- Order directly online
- Saving of configurations
- 2D/3D drawings of your configured instrument
- Overview of order transactions
Still no access?Register for free
Log into myVEGA
Here you can log in with your access data in myVEGA.
Enter your e-mail address and we will send you a link to reset your password.