Adjustment-free, capacitive cable probe for level detection
Cable probe, fully PE/PA insulated
For bulk solids, adjustment-free setup, Sensor length up to 20 m
The VEGACAP 35 is an adjustment-free, capacitive level sensor for bulk solids. Typical applications are overfill and dry run protection. The probe operates in products from a dielectric constant of 1.5.
- High flexibility through shortenable probe
- Minimum time and cost expenditure thanks to simple setup without medium
- Exact switching point even with strong buildup
Further downloads for this product
All documents and software for this product can be found in our Download Center.Show all downloads
An error has occurred
An error occurred when starting the configurator. We have documented the error and are working on it.
Please try again later. Alternatively you can contact us directly.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Prices, delivery times & more
Log in to myVEGA to get the full functionality.
- Prices & delivery times
- Quotes & orders
- 2D & 3D drawings
- Save configurations
With myVEGA as your personal information platform, you’ll have at your disposal numerous online functions revolving around the VEGA products.
- Configurator for the entire VEGA product range
- Information about prices and delivery times
- Order directly online
- Saving of configurations
- 2D/3D drawings of your configured instrument
- Overview of order transactions
Still no access?Register for free
Log into myVEGA
Here you can log in with your access data in myVEGA.
Enter your e-mail address and we will send you a link to reset your password.