Capacitive cable probe for level detection
Cable probe, fully PTFE insulated
For non-abrasive liquids and bulk solids, Sensor length up to 32 m
The VEGACAP 66 point level sensor can be used universall for the measurement of non-abrasive liquids and bulk solids. The cable probe is fully insulated and the proven mechanical construction offers high functional safety.
- Simple planning due to variable switching point
- Savings through simple mounting and setup
- Long lifetime and low maintenance requirement through robust mechanical construction
VEGACAP 62, 63, 64, 66, 69
VEGACAP 62, 65, 66, 67
Further downloads for this product
All documents and software for this product can be found in our Download Center.Show all downloads
An error has occurred
An error occurred when starting the configurator. We have documented the error and are working on it.
Please try again later. Alternatively you can contact us directly.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Prices, delivery times & more
Log in to myVEGA to get the full functionality.
- Prices & delivery times
- Quotes & orders
- 2D & 3D drawings
- Save configurations
With myVEGA as your personal information platform, you’ll have at your disposal numerous online functions revolving around the VEGA products.
- Configurator for the entire VEGA product range
- Information about prices and delivery times
- Order directly online
- Saving of configurations
- 2D/3D drawings of your configured instrument
- Overview of order transactions
Still no access?Register for free
Log into myVEGA
Here you can log in with your access data in myVEGA.
Enter your e-mail address and we will send you a link to reset your password.