Single channel controller for level detection for conductive probes
Transmission of conductive input signals for level alarm (single channel)
The VEGATOR 131 is a single channel controller for conductive probes series EL. Typical applications are level detections and pump controls. A false signal output is available as an option.
- Simple installation though carrier rail mounting as well as detachable, coded terminals
- Integrated fault monitoring with LED display detects short-circuit and line break
- One independent level detection or one min./max. control (two-point control)
Controllers and communication
Further downloads for this product
All documents and software for this product can be found in our Download Center.Show all downloads
An error has occurred
An error occurred when starting the configurator. We have documented the error and are working on it.
Please try again later. Alternatively you can contact us directly.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Prices, delivery times & more
Log in to myVEGA to get the full functionality.
- Prices & delivery times
- Quotes & orders
- 2D & 3D drawings
- Save configurations
With myVEGA as your personal information platform, you’ll have at your disposal numerous online functions revolving around the VEGA products.
- Configurator for the entire VEGA product range
- Information about prices and delivery times
- Order directly online
- Saving of configurations
- 2D/3D drawings of your configured instrument
- Overview of order transactions
Still no access?Register for free
Log into myVEGA
Here you can log in with your access data in myVEGA.
Enter your e-mail address and we will send you a link to reset your password.