LoRa-Gateway for use with VEGA LoRaWAN sensors
The LoRa-Gateway receives via LoRaWAN the measurement and diagnosis data of appropriately configured VEGA LoRaWAN sensors. The Gateway merges the received data and transmits them via mobile radio to the VEGA Inventory System. The transmission of measured values and messages is carried out via the GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE network.
The Gateway is available in two versions:
- Indoor version for use in offices and living rooms
- Outdoor version for use in harsh environments such as workshops and factory halls and for outdoor use
- No setup required due to preconfigured hardware
- Quick and easy implementation of the fall back strategy with LoRaWAN, if no mobile phone connection is available
Further downloads for this product
All documents and software for this product can be found in our Download Center.Show all downloads
An error has occurred
An error occurred when starting the configurator. We have documented the error and are working on it.
Please try again later. Alternatively you can contact us directly.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Prices, delivery times & more
Log in to myVEGA to get the full functionality.
- Prices & delivery times
- Quotes & orders
- 2D & 3D drawings
- Save configurations
With myVEGA as your personal information platform, you’ll have at your disposal numerous online functions revolving around the VEGA products.
- Configurator for the entire VEGA product range
- Information about prices and delivery times
- Order directly online
- Saving of configurations
- 2D/3D drawings of your configured instrument
- Overview of order transactions
Still no access?Register for free
Log into myVEGA
Here you can log in with your access data in myVEGA.
Enter your e-mail address and we will send you a link to reset your password.