Conductive rod probe
Rod electrode with PTFE insulation
Rod electrode with a rod up to 4 m long. Extended temperature range through PTFE insulation. A VEGATOR 130 series controller is required for operation.
The rod electrode EL 1 is a universal level switch for conductive liquids. The instrument is ideal as overfill and dry run protection in conjunction with VEGATOR 131 or VEGATOR 132 controllers.
- Simple installation in narrow space applications through small sensor dimensions
- Low maintenance costs through robust design
- High flexibility through shortenable probe
VEGAKON 61, VEGAKON 66, EL 1, 3, 4, 6, 8
Further downloads for this product
All documents and software for this product can be found in our Download Center.Show all downloads
An error has occurred
An error occurred when starting the configurator. We have documented the error and are working on it.
Please try again later. Alternatively you can contact us directly.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Prices, delivery times & more
Log in to myVEGA to get the full functionality.
- Prices & delivery times
- Quotes & orders
- 2D & 3D drawings
- Save configurations
With myVEGA as your personal information platform, you’ll have at your disposal numerous online functions revolving around the VEGA products.
- Configurator for the entire VEGA product range
- Information about prices and delivery times
- Order directly online
- Saving of configurations
- 2D/3D drawings of your configured instrument
- Overview of order transactions
Still no access?Register for free
Log into myVEGA
Here you can log in with your access data in myVEGA.
Enter your e-mail address and we will send you a link to reset your password.